8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
TUE - WED
Novel Cardiovascular Therapeutics Summit Begins Feb. 28
The meeting aims to accelerate cardiovascular pharmacological therapy development, translational science, and clinical research
The Novel Cardiovascular Therapeutics Summit 2017 is a unique meeting dedicated to translating the latest developments in the genomic and molecular understanding of the causes of cardiovascular disease, heart failure and cardiomyopathy into new pharmacological therapies in the clinic.
The Summit brings together the top experts in cardiovascular clinical and pre-clinical research to share exclusive insight and discuss key issues such as:
- The rising awareness of diabetes drugs transitioning into the cardiovascular space
- The most current and innovative therapeutic approaches to the treatment of heart failure
- The regulatory hurdles in cardiovascular research and the regulatory perspective on emerging therapies
- New clinical trial methodology for cardiovascular and cardiometabolic drug development
- Novel therapeutic modalities and advances (RNAi, gene therapy, cell therapy, etc.)
The agenda combines cutting edge science with practical discussion on how to cut the cost and complexity of cardiovascular research in order to expedite the development and approval of vital new treatments.
View the full agenda here: http://ncvt-summit.com/about/full-event-guide/